Learnnn Community Guidelines for Course Providers
- Sexually explicit material is not allowed.
- Violent and gory material is not allowed.
- Content that is harmful to the well-being of others is not allowed.
- Inciting hatred and violence is not allowed.
- Misleading descriptions are not allowed.
- Religious content is not allowed, with the exception of Christian content.
- Respect your students. If a course providers relates to his students in a discourteous manner, his account may be suspended.
- Respect copyright. Only upload courses that you made or that you're authorized to use. This means don't upload courses you didn't make, or use content in your courses that someone else owns the copyright to without necessary authorizations. Linking to YouTube and other videos outside the course environment is not a breach of copyright.
- Accounts that are established to impersonate another channel or individual may be removed.
- In general, users are expected to be active members within the Learnnn community. If an account is found to be
overly inactive, the account may be reclaimed by GlobalRize without notice. Inactivity may be considered as:
- Not logging into the Learnnn website for at least six months;
- Never having uploaded course content;
- Not actively monitoring and responding to students.
- Users who offer courses with mentors are required to tell within what time students may expect response from their mentor. This time shall be no longer than 7 days. If users consistently do no fulfill their promise to students, their course or account may be removed.
- Pricing: usage of the service provided by Learnnn is free of charge until further notice.
- GlobalRize reserves the right to remove any courses for whatever reason.
Learnnn Community Guidelines for Students
- Spamming, harassment and cyberbullying are not allowed. Students who do this, either in a group context or in one-on-one relationship with a mentor, may have their account removed.
- Accounts that are established to impersonate another individual may be removed.
- If you encounter course content that does not comply with the Learnnn Community Guidelines for Course Providers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review the case.
Dated: July 19, 2018